Frequently Asked Questions
That is perfectly fine!
All mobile presets are DNG files and essentially RAW images, it will show us as a blank or black photo in your Mobile Device’s Camera Roll.
Once you open the Lightroom CC app and import the preset a folder, you will see the actual preset image.
It will be available within a few moments after purchase! You will find the download link in the receipt email.
1. Tap on .DNG file
2. Find the “…” or “arrow up” button top right and push , find Open with Lightroom or Send copy to Lightroom , etc.
3. If you don’t have this option Save this .DNG file as image in your camera roll.
4. Open the Lightroom CC App and Click ‘Add Image’ button and add the file. It will appear as an image.
5. Open the image > Click the 3 dots in the top right corner > Click ‘Create Preset’ > Name your preset > Save
6. Go back to Home Page in your App. Add your own photo and open it. In the Edit Mode scroll the bottom panel to ‘Presets’ > ‘User Presets’ > Click the preset you have created.
Your email was most likely entered incorrectly. If this occurs please e-mail [email protected] to sort out the issue.
If this error happens on your account, please message me and I will email you the presets.